While Grandpa Ray would love to write a dozen articles a week, he can hardly keep up with the mail. Instead, keep up to date with what's going on in the world of firearms with posts from quality blogs and magazines across the internet. If you find something of interest, click on the link. We'll see you later.
- Making More FriendsJudy's story with Friends of NRA
- Tennessee FFA Camp Clements Rifle RangeThe boom of a rifle can be heard from all over Tennessee Future Farmers of America (FFA)’s Camp Clements...
- Return of the National Foundation Banquet and AuctionApril 13, 2023 marked the return of the National Foundation Banquet and Auction at the 152nd NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits held in Indianapolis, IN.
- Friends of NRA Announces 2022 Volunteers of the YearVolunteers are the backbone of the Friends of NRA Program...
- NRA Foundation Announces 2023 Sponsors for Their Events at The National NRA Meetings and Exhibits in Indianapolis, IN
- Review: Trijicon Specialized Reflex Optic (SRO)With an old bull in spitting distance and his target bull still hidden, Brad Fenson needed a combination of precision and situational awareness to keep life and limb together, much less take his trophy. For this, the Trijicon SRO2 came in clutch. Read on for his full experiences with the optic.
- Hardware: Smith & Wesson Model 350 X-FrameA revolver chambered for the 350 Legend, the Model 350 X-Frame is a dream for both handgun hunters and those who live in straight-wall-only states. With a seven-round cylinder, this surprisingly soft shooter is field-ready right out of the box.
- First Look: Kent Cartridge Fasteel+ ShotshellsKent Cartridge has introduced Fasteel+, a hard-hitting shotshell line for waterfowlers.
- First Look: Blaser R8 Ultimate Carbon RifleBlaser Group adds to its carbon series with the introduction of the Blaser R8 Ultimate Carbon bolt-action rifle.
- Legacy Sports Adds Citadel Trakr Yote RifleBased on a coyote fur design, the Yote pattern makes an attractive addition to the Citadel Trakr series whether out chasing coyotes or plinking on the range.